- What is the coolest Python application, framework, or library you have discovered in 2011?
- What new programming technique did you learn in 2011?
- What’s the name of the open source project you contributed the most in 2011? What did you do?
- What was the Python blog or website you read the most in 2011?
- Reddit Python Section
- The history of Python
- Python insider
- Fethez le Python
- What are the three top things you want to learn in 2012?
- python3 and pysetup3
- html5 and new js apis
- Windows Phone7
- What are the top software, app, or lib you wish someone would write in 2012?
I wish some libraries support py3.
I like Pyramid, webob and repoze components.These are the base of modern python web application.
MVVM pattern.That is used in WPF/Silverlight appplications.I wanna use the architecture like that on pyramid application.On that, the important point is loose coupling.
Pyramid.I contributed some patches for that.
Tarek started this series with these instructions:
- copy-paste the questions and answer to them in your blog
- tweet it with the #2012pythonmeme hashtag